Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real.
We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
Company Name:- Genpact
Company Website:- www.genpact.com
Job Position:- Management Trainee
- Any Graduate.
- Prior US Payroll processing/Operations is required and having Payroll accounting is an added advantage
- Good Communication – Both Written and oral
- Relevant experience in US Payroll.
- Having experience and knowledge in Employee Data/Admin.
- Handling entire operations of Payroll Operations / Benefit plan administration for US
- Hiring and staffing teams to ensure operations stability
- Leading / grooming team leaders to ensuring all the process activities are completed and SLAs met
- Getting Involved is customer engagement activities, will be one point of contact for Process owners
- Monitoring contractual changes / amendments
- Collaborating with transitions team in case of FTE ramp up / scope additions
- Driving quality initiatives to bring continuous improvements
- Overseeing turnover, trainings for staff and involving in their development planning
- Driving Compliance and putting system / process controls
- Closely working with Service delivery leader and sales to manage account P&L
Genpact Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives