Google Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Google hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineering Intern, Winter 2022 for the Bengaluru/Hyderabad locations. The complete details about Google Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Google
Job Position:- Software Engineering Intern, Winter 2022
Job Locations:- Bengaluru/Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Apply Before:- 27th August 2021
- Currently enrolled in an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and or post secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical related field.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
About the job:-
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
Product and Systems Development:
- Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems.
- You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- As part of the Engineering Productivity organization, you’ll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems.
- The Test team undertakes a range of challenges on a daily basis, designing and building intelligent systems that can explore various use cases and scenarios for distributed computing infrastructure.
- Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that’s never been done before.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
- Our Winter internships will start in January 2022 and will be 22-24 weeks in duration.
- By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Google Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs