Google Off Campus Recruitment:-
Google is hiring candidates for the role of Software Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP) Intern 2022 for the Bangalore & Hyderabad locations. The complete details about Google Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Google
Job Position:- Software Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP) Intern 2022
Job Locations:- Bengaluru & Hyderabad
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Currently in second year of study, enrolled in a Bachelor’s program, majoring or intending to major in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to complete a full-time, 10-12 week internship between May and August 2021 (exact program dates will be provided at a later point in the process).
About the job:-
- Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engine and tools serve. Google believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
- Google is invested in increasing the number of future computer scientists and software developers, particularly those who are historically underrepresented in the field.
- Many aspiring computer scientists could benefit from a program that bridges the gap between academic study and a professional internship. Google aims to inspire these students to continue in the field with such a program.
- This program is committed to addressing diversity in our company and in the technology industry. Students who are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
This summer trainee program includes:
Software Project: A development project that you will work on with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, approach technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
Fun: Engage in social activities, community building, and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.
- Specific responsibilities vary by project area.
- Google Summer internship starts in May/June 2022 and is 10-12 weeks in duration.
- Please complete your application before 10th December 2021
Google Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs