Google Off Campus Recruitment:-
Google is hiring candidates for the role of UX Interaction Designer, University Graduate, 2022 Start for the Bangalore & Hyderabad locations. The complete details about Google Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->
|Click Here To Join
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->
|Upload Your Resume
Company Name:- Google
Job Position:- UX Interaction Designer, University Graduate, 2022 Start
Job Locations:- Bangalore & Hyderabad
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Currently enrolled in a B.Des/ M.Des degree/ diploma program in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design/ Visual Communication/ Interaction Design, Fine Arts or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with design tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Framer Studio, etc.)
- A design portfolio that demonstrates design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Strong design background in interaction and/or graphic design and/or motion design fundamentals.
- Solid analytical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Solid analytical, creative and visual thinker with excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual
- Ability to apply brand visual assets in a user interface context and understanding of user-centered design principles
- Familiarity with front-end engineering and/or working with engineers.
About the job:-
- Google User Experience (UX) is made up of multi-disciplinary teams of UX Designers, Researchers, Writers, Content Strategists, Program Managers, and Engineers: we care deeply about the people who use our products.
- The UX team plays an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use Google products to inspire and inform design.
- Google collaborate closely with each other and across teams to create industry-leading products that deliver value for the people who use them, and for Google’s businesses.
- As an Interaction Designer, you’ll rely on user-centered design methods to craft industry-leading user experiences—from concept to execution. You’ll collaborate with your design partners to leverage and evolve the Google design language to build beautiful, innovative, and inspired products that people love to use.
- As a UX Interaction Designer, you’ll work on a collaborative team focusing on making things user friendly and transparent for all. In this role, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team, building innovative products using your mix of interaction design and visual design skills.
- User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. Google strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
- Google UX teams include designers, researchers, content strategists, and engineers who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity.
- Google works on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight their products’ unique capabilities and personalities. Google work touches billions while exemplifying a key principle that is core to Google’s philosophy: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.”
- Understand the genesis of business problems from researchers, product managers and other stakeholders
- Work with product managers, UX leads/managers and developers to nail down the key objectives of what problem to solve, at what time frame and what is the desired outcome.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and communicate underlying concepts that inspire design implementation.
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing Google products and features
Google Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)
|Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )
|Career In Finance
|Basics Of Financial Markets
|Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Celeros Flow Technology
|EY (Ernst & Young)