Google Off Campus Recruitment:-
Google is hiring candidates for the role of Pre-Doctoral Researcher, University Graduate (Fixed-Term Contract) 2023 Start for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Google Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Google
Job Position:- Pre-Doctoral Researcher, University Graduate (Fixed-Term Contract) 2023 Start
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, C/C++, Java, etc.
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g., open source project, campus lab experience, research internship, publication, etc.).
- Master’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams and work within ambiguity.
- This Researcher role is a 24-month role designed to give you experience working on challenging problems together with Google Research scientists and engineers in India before pursuing (or making a decision on pursuing) doctoral research.
- As a Researcher, you will collaborate with researchers, scientists, and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a wide range of areas in Computing.
- You will have a wide range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research to contributing to products and services and conducting research that contributes to human-centered AI and catalyzes AI for Social Good. We encourage our Researchers to publish their work externally.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects or applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments, or human-computer interfaces using frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow).
- Learn and understand research in machine learning algorithms.
- Understand how to use research to drive design decisions.
Google Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs