Google Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Google is hiring candidates for the role of Pre-Doctoral Researcher, University Graduate (Fixed-Term Contract) for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Google Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Google
Job Position:- Pre-Doctoral Researcher, University Graduate (Fixed-Term Contract)
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g. open source project(s), campus lab experience, research internship(s), or publication(s)).
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams
About the job:-
- The Pre-Doctoral Researcher role is a 24-month role designed to give you direct experience working on challenging problems together with research scientists and engineers in Bangalore before continuing your Computer Science research education.
- As a Pre-Doctoral Researcher, you will collaborate with scientists and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a variety of areas in Computer Science.
- You will have a wide range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research, to contributing to products and services used by billions of people, and conducting research to catalyze AI for Social Good. Google strongly encourage our Pre-Doctoral Researchers to publish their work externally.
- Research happens at Google everyday, on many different embedded teams throughout the company. Google research reaches the user through both services and products such as Search, Maps, Google Assistant, Google Translate, Google Cloud and our computing, storage, and networking infrastructure.
- To achieve this, Google working on a wide variety of projects that utilize the latest state-of-the-art technologies that push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects and/or novel applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms.
Google Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs