H-Town Technologies Off Campus Drive:-
H-Town Technologies is hiring candidates for the role of Full Stack Developer for the Visakhapatnam, AP, India location. The complete details about H-Town Technologies Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- H-Town Technologies
Job Position:- Full Stack Developer
Job Location:- Visakhapatnam, AP, India
Salary Package:- Rs 4 lacs per annum
Employment Type:- Permanent
Test Date:- 23rd June 2023
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- BE/BTech (Computer Science, Information Technology), MCA, BCA with excellent and consistent academic track record
- Thorough proficiency in any one of the full stack technology and willingness to learn new technologies, acquire new skill sets
- Should be comfortable to work in front end as well as back end development
- Skilled in fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS, and Java Script
- Java Script frameworks such as React JS, React Native, Angular JS.
- Any server-side languages such as Python, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Should have excellent problem-solving skills with positive attitude
- Self-learner, proactive having attention to detail
- Team player who can manage his time and work stack adequately
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology, JIRA, BIT Bucket, Continuous Integration & Deployment will be an advantage.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:-
Full-stack developers will be responsible for developing and testing user interactions on web & mobile apps, cross-platform coding for web & mobile apps, and developing server & database functionalities.
- Understand development requirements from Product Owner
- Work with UI/UX designer for finalizing user interface features
- Develop highly responsive user interface and Develop back end APIs
- Develop front end and back end keeping in mind overall product performance
- Ensure cross platform development for websites and optimization for mobile apps
- Ensure perfect responsiveness
- Meet technical as well as functional product needs
- Clearly demonstrate development done to end users
- Formulate proof of concept for given technical problems and demonstrate its solution
- Estimation and timely completion of given responsibilities
- Staying abreast of latest technology development in web and mobile app development
- Work independently and collaborate with rest of the engineering team
- Manual and automation testing of code written by self as well as others
Service Bond – Yes, 2 years services bond including training. If the candidate leaves the organization within 2 years of joining, he/she will be liable to pay back H-town.
Joining Date – Immediate joiners will be preferred.
H-Town Technologies Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Thryve Digital||Click here|
|E Y||Click here|
|SmartShift Technologies||Click here|
|Quest Global||Click here|