HackerEarth Virtual Hiring 2020:-
Virtual Hiringis an opportunity for you to get hired by some of the best firms in the country! These firms are a range of product-based or service-based enterprises and corporates that are still running healthy amidst the pandemic.
The complete details about HackerEarth Virtual Hiring 2020 as follows.
Who is this for?
If you are a BTech/B.E. students graduating in the year 2020, who got placed earlier in a company but your job offer was revoked, you can apply for Virtual Hiring.
How many positions are open in these firms?
There are multiple open positions in these firms but getting selected by them depends on your profile and the skills you have.
What is the format of this campaign?
- Submit the following details while registering:
- TPO Email Address – Share the official email ID of your college Training and Placement Officer.
- Updated Resume
- Enter the test and submit the following information:
- Offer Letter by the company – Must contain the letterhead of the company and email ID. You can submit screenshots of the same in a file and share the Google Drive link.
- Proof of Job offer revocation – Share the email or letter of revocation as provided by your employer. Email ID from the company should be visible.
- The companies will go through your resume that you upload.
- If they like your profile, the companies will contact you directly for an interview.
- Remember, all data that you provide will be checked thoroughly for genuineness.
HackerEarth Virtual Hiring 2020 Registration Link :- Click Here To Register