HBC Off Campus Recruitment:-
HBC is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Quality Assurance for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details HBC Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- HBC
Job Position:- Trainee – Quality Assurance
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 220000KF
Job Posted Date:- 1st February 2022
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Business Administration).
- Possesses a minimum of 0 – 1 years of QA experience.
- Experience in Retail.
- Background in either Stores, HR, Finance, Logistics and EDW.
- Background in business analysis.
- Experience in testing API’s (REST, SOAP or application proprietary API’s).
- Experience in using testing frameworks.
- Trainee, Quality Assurance will be responsible for day-to-day test preparation and test execution activities, will be responsible for the validation of front-end and back-end systems.
- This includes understanding processes and functionality, knowledge of the overall system, mapping of required interfaces, and understanding of data requirements.
- This role requires the individual to work closely with QA manager and/or QA lead in the creation and execution of test deliverables, analysis of test results, detection and documentation of defects, and validation of bug fixes.
Who You Are:
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Attention to detail.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and testing processes.
- Understands software development life cycle process and various testing techniques including a proficiency in system testing.
As A Trainee, Quality Assurance, You Will be Responsible to:-
- Creation of testing artifacts including but not limited to test cases, test scripts, test conditions, and expected test results.
- Mapping of test cases to business requirements and functional designs.
- Documentation of test execution results.
- Performing negative testing.
- Troubleshooting and reviewing log/queues.
- Documentation of defects.
- Attending daily stand-up meetings with onshore team.
- Using appropriate QA test management tools.
- Creating test results and defect reports.
- Working with onshore teams to obtain needful information.
HBC Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Zoho Corporation||Click here|