HBC Off Campus Recruitment:-
HBC is hiring candidates for the Trainee QA Analyst for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about HBC Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- HBC
Job Position:- Trainee QA Analyst
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 210006ZB
Job Opened Date:- 11th November 2021
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Undergraduate Degree
- Fresher / 1 Year of Experience in .com operations
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a strong sense of urgency
- Must possess analytical skills; ability to solve problems required & good Communication Skills
- High attention to detail, ability to multitask & flexible to work on short timelines
- Hands on with Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Technical aptitude with web-based tools and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
You Also Have:-
- Have a strong customer focus and are passionate about digital customer experiences
- Organized; must possess excellent follow up skills.
- A team player who works well with cross functional teams.
- An effective verbal and written communicator.
- Embraces Growth Mindset & Drive things independently with minimal guidance
Job Description(What This Position Is All About):-
- As a Trainee QA Analyst, you will be responsible for the verification and validation of day-to-day customer-facing products on Saks.com. You will periodically be involved in the validation of new features, functionalities, and enhancements within Saks.
- You will work with cross-functional teams, including Sample Management, Merchandising, Digital Item Set-up & Copy team to ensure seamless pre-production and post-production validation Products Saks provides to its customers.
Responsibilities(As a Trainee QA Analyst, You Will):-
- Play a very pivotal role in making sure the overall hygiene and quality of the website.
- Execute site QA to ensure product is on site are correctly launched for customers to purchase.
- Plan for, review, and keep track of upcoming launches.
- Troubleshoot and triage issues, make judgment calls determining the nature of the issue and how it should be assigned
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and business partners to highlight issues and ensure they are appropriately addressed and resolved.
- Pull reporting and provide regular status reports.
HBC Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs