HBC Off Campus Recruitment:-
HBC is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Store Risk Management for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about HBC Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- HBC
Job Position:- Trainee – Store Risk Management
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Number:- 230003YT
Job Posted Date:- 04th October 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Prior Experience in US call center of minimum 6 months to 1 year will be given preference.
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external
- Must be tech savvy; proficient in Word, Excel, Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM’s with the ability
- to learn additional programs as needed.
- Preference if handled Gift card processes.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
The successful candidate must have the ability to quickly assess the Customer needs and provide the resolution as per the process stated. Need to provide the numbers (Minimum target of Inbound Calls) without impacting the Quality. Working on FCR’s
- You will be responsible follow the SOP to complete the transactions assigned /received via Store Associates on calls. This role is essential to the team and applicants must be able to thrive in a high pressure, fast moving, and evolving environment.
- Handling Inbound calls for resolving their Card/Gift card Queries based on info in the internal Software/tools we have
- Analyze the problem and provide solution as per process guidelines
- Following the SLA Timelines and Targets
- Office Hours Shifts will be Night in between (8.30 PM – 9.30 AM IST) – May very as per process requirement in future.
HBC Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Playto Labs||Click here|
|Dell Technologies||Click here|