HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.
HCL Technologies a next-generation technology company offers an integrated portfolio of products /solutions/ services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy/skills built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Company Name:- HCL Technologies
Job Position:– Graduate Engineer Trainee
Drive Location:- Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla ,Andhrapradesh
B.E/B.Tech/MCA ( CSE, IT & all circuit branch) with 75% consistency throughout academics (2019 & 2018 Passed out Batches only)
Service Agreement:- 18 Months Bond / Bond Amount – 1.25 Lakhs
Tentative Joining Date :- Tentative joining date for offered candidates shall be in October or November 2019
- Review, design, develop & implementation.
- Understand new requirements and come up with design for new features.
- Design new features with optimized ways & ability to handle required scale and work on implementation.
- Work along with geographically dispersed teams & client engineers in coming up with the design & implementation approaches.
- Support through the qualification cycles.
- Work closely with the functional and end-to-end test teams to troubleshoot problems found in integration testing.
- Handling problems reported from the field and coming up with quick resolution, workaround, recovery and fixes.
Drive Venue :-
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla ,GBC Rd, Mahatmajipuram, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh -522102
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion