HCL Recruitment Drive 2020:- HCL ML Hiring Challenge
HCL Technologies is looking to hire machine learning enthusiasts both freshers and working professionals in Noida location.
The complete details about HCL Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- HCL Technologies
Company Website- www.hcl.com
Job Position :- Machine Learning Developer
CTC :- Best in industry
Experience :- 0 to 8 years
Qualification :- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Techies with 0 to 8 years of experience (2019 and below graduates) and hands-on with Python/Machine Learning/Data Science are preferred.
Upskill Your Career with HCL:–
Ideated, research, develop, optimize and productize to create the most innovative solutions with machine learning. Join your teammates on projects in a collaborative environment and through our training programs build skills needed for the digital age.
Your Work Matters:–
- Candidates must have experience in developing deep learning/machine learning, text extraction, image processing. In-depth knowledge of machine learning, text extraction, and image processing techniques.
- Experience in developing machine learning, text extraction, and image processing algorithms, and optimizing the existing algorithms.
- Coding experience in C/C++, Python, Tensorflow, CUDA toolkit, CuDNN, Theano, Caffe, Torch, OpenCV or similar tools are preferred.
- The desired candidate should be a quick thinker and should have a track record of high-performance product development.
Hiring Challenge Format & Process: – Solve a machine learning problem, and if you are shortlisted the HR partner from HCL will get in touch with you.
HCL ML Hiring Challenge Closes At:- APR 05, 11:55 PM IST
HCL ML Hiring Challenge Registration Link :- Click Here To Apply
Join Our Telegram Channel(4400+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives