Hewlett Packard Enterprise Off Campus Hiring 2020:-
Hewlett Packard Enterprise hiring candidates for the role of R&D-Software Engineer, for the Bangalore, Karnataka location. The complete details about Hewlett Packard Enterprise Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job Position:- R&D-Software Engineer – College Intern
Location:- Bangalore ,Karnataka
Salary :- As per the company standards
Schedule:- Full time
Job Category:– Graduate Program and Internships
Job ID:- 1075563
Shift:- No shift premium (India)
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade till present. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
Job Description :-
R&D Software Engineer – College Intern
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world
- Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally.
- We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries.
- We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business.
- In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities.
- You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
- We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Responsibilities (How you’ll make your mark):-
• You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
• You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
• You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
• You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
• You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Off Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs