Edureka Off Campus Hiring 2020:-
Edureka hiring candidates for the role of Research Analyst, for the Bengaluru location. The complete details about Edureka Off-Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Edureka
Job Position :- Research Analyst
Work Location:- Bangalore (Work from Home due to COVID-19)
Salary: INR 2.43 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2018-2020
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Internship Period: 6 Months
– Requires freshers / bachelor’s degree 4th year students from an engineering institute in computer science/information science
– Excellent aptitude & reasoning skills.
– Preferred knowledge of the technologies like JAVA, Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop)
– Excellent programming skills.
– Preferable knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS)
– Passion to learn & explore new & emerging technologies.
Pre-requisites (must haves):
– Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
– High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
– Understand 2020 Technology landscape
– Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
– Seeking a career within the sales field
– Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
– Being available for communication throughout the day
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
- edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills.
- Our customers say – that we truly meet their expectations…in fact we go beyond that…Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors.
- Edureka presents a great “Work From Home” job opportunity to ‘freshers College students’ who are passionate about their career and are excited to become a successful Content Marketer.
- The career journey will start with a 6 months internship, which will further transition into full-time employment @edureka for the top performers.
– Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content(technical) while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
– Create technical content (Blogs, Presentations, Videos) on the technologies you are assigned
– Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
– Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
– Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
– Keep a track of growth in the Courses from your content marketing efforts
– Insurance cover
– Provident fund
-Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
– Assignment Test
– HR Rounds
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Edureka Off Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs