Hexagon Off Campus Hiring:-
Hexagon is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer – Quality Assurance Analyst for the Hyderabad, Telangana, India location. The complete details about Hexagon Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Hexagon
Job Position:- Software Engineer – Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Req Id:- 2023-10982
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Should have working knowledge of 0 to 2 years of experience with Java or C++ and API testing.
- Should be a team player, with good communication, and interpersonal skills, working with overseas counterparts.
- Should have working experience in the following tools (required)
- Programming languages including Java or C++ and API testing.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Postman tool
- Performed Hand coding using automation tools like Selenium, Coded UI, or any other tool with Java or C++.
- Understanding of Jmeter is an added advantage.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Write the test plans for all the new implementations and for release testing workflows.
- Manually execute the test plans and also downstream workflows for frequent releases.
- Need to support in manual testing of new implementations and technical debt.
- Should be involved with the development (as a quality advocate) from the design phase/coding phase to ensure the Testability of the code.
- Should support in the deployments of build-in CI/CD pipeline.
- Should ensure maximum automation coverage of test cases to drive for Shift-Left Methodology.
- Write ATPs for the test cases/workflows provided by the Functional Engineer (FE) for the implementation in the product.
- When writing the ATPs for the product use the in-house framework or collaborate with the team to create a framework.
- Work closely with Functional Engineer (FE) on validating the feasibility of test scenarios for automation.
- Should be able to understand the Product Code.
- Report the unit tests and ATPs coverage.
- Work closely with the Scrum team and QA members to ensure ATPs are in place for the implementation being done in the product.
- Understand and Follow the QA process (Scrum) and ensure minimal bugs/issues are reported by the QA once the ATPs creation/execution is completed.
- Collaborate with the Manager on prioritizing the Automation backlog.
Hexagon Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Oodles Technologies||Click here|
|Tata Technologies||Click here|
|Irdeto Technology||Click here|