Honeywell is a global Fortune 100 software-industrial company with technologies that help everything from aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Name:- Honeywell International Inc
Company Website:- www.honeywell.com
Job Position:- Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Systems, Electrical Engineering
- Understanding the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software configuration management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Being a creative person
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- People who are Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Software coding
- Verification and Validation
- Certification of software
- Requirement Definition
- Customer Support
- model based development system design
Appply Link:- Click Here ( apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion