Hewlett Packard company (HP) is an American multinational Information Technology organization that provides hardware and software services to small, medium and large sized businesses across industries. It also has an extensive range of IT products to offer.
Company Name :- HP Enterprise Pvt Ltd
Company Website:- www.hpe.com
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Education and Experience Required:–
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:–
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, embedded code, developing applications/solutions
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion