HSBC Off Campus Hiring:-
HSBC is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Software Engineer/Wealth & Personal Banking IT for the Pune, India location. The complete details about HSBC Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- HSBC
Job Position:- Trainee Software Engineer/Wealth & Personal Banking IT
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job type:- Permanent – Full Time
Job ID:- 0000I2IL
Job Opening Date:- 25th-October-2022
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
- Good experience working knowledge of Java, Selenium, Devops.
- Must have exposure in Web Application, Web Services/API Automation.
- Must have exposure to custom Automation framework.
- Strong knowledge of test data management techniques needed for running the tests in different phases of the project lifecycle
- Exposure to MAVEN, GIT & Jenkins.
- Exposure of Agile Methodology.
- Ability to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
- Adopting best testing and automation/coding practices
- Skilled working in JIRA, Confluence & Office
Technical Skills – General Essestial
- Logical and analytical thinking, problem solving skills.
- Possess good general knowledge of technology.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Supporting ongoing work to automate.
- Come up with innovative solutions
- Interpersonal and articulation skills.
- Team orientation and commitment to overall team success.
- Effective time management skills in order.
- An active interest in self-development and improvement
- Manage multiple priorities with flexibility on time zones and timelines.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Additional skills good to have
- Experience working on Mobile automation.
- Exposure of BrowserStack, cloud-based testing.
- Knowledge on performance testing with Jmeter.
- Knowledge on Accessibility testing.
- Ability to do wire mock / stub automation
- ISTQB or Automation similar certification is desirable.
Roles & Responsibilities(In this role, you will):-
HSBC is currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Engineer
- Strong Testing concepts
- Good Knowledge on the automation tools, Selenium, Rest Assured, etc.
- Good knowledge of coding languages and skill sets.
- Good knowledge of working in different automation frameworks such as BDD, TDD, Hybrid, keyword, etc.
- Testing process based on Agile methodology
- E2E onus for delivering work starting from requirement gathering till defect re-test and quality product delivery into markets.
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure.
- Involved in all phases of product development, starting from requirements to validation and test with automation.
Job Closing date:- 09th-December-2022
HSBC Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Trigyn Technologies||Click here|
|DXC Technology||Click here|
|Valeo India||Click here|