HSBC Off Campus Recruitment:-
HSBC is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Software Engineer/CTO for the Pune, India location. The complete details about HSBC Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- HSBC
Job Position:- Trainee Software Engineer/CTO
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full Time – Office Working
Job ID:- 0000IJU3
Job posted on:- January 20th, 2023
Required Qualifications & skills:-
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Good Technical Knowledge of IBM Guardium Tool and its architecture
- Good working experience in Production / application support.
- Knowledge of Any RDBMS, Scripting will be added advantage.
- Good in communication; Timely escalation of issues to Team Lead or appropriate channel
- Analyse stakeholder requirements and propose solutions for various database systems in context of “logging & monitoring” as well as “compliance monitoring”
Your key Roles & Responsibilities(In this role, you will):-
- Work in 24 x7 Production support team (Shifts are Morning /Noon time and it also Include night shifts / Holidays/ Weekends on a rotational basis) for DB Security Tools include Guardium, and compliance monitoring Tools
- Assist database security SME in development, Testing, deployments, Documentation
- Production and Application Support involves troubleshoot and fixing incidents, implementing changes, releases etc.
- Active participation in Infra upgrade, migration projects
- Keep the systems up and running and clean. Apply Server configurations, patches/fixes etc
HSBC Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Sitel Group||Click here|
|E Y||Click here|
|Intercontinental Exchange||Click here|