IBM India Recruitment Drive:-
IBM India is hiring candidates for the role of Junior Developer – Db2 for z/OS for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about IBM India Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- IBM India Private Limited
Job Position:- Junior Developer – Db2 for z/OS
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full-Time – Regular
Job Category:- Software Development & Support
Required Education:- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Strong understanding of database concepts and principles, Data Structure & Algorithm (e.g. Sorting/Searching using trees and hash tables)
- Familiarity with Low-level programming using C/C++ and/or Assembler.
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages such as JCL and REXX
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Familiarity with IBM mainframe technology will be plus.
- Familiarity with PLX will be plus
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
As a Junior Db2 for z/OS Developer at IBM, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Db2 databases on the mainframe platform. You will work as a part of a team to design, implement, and maintain database solutions that meet the needs of our clients. You will also be responsible for ensuring the quality, performance, availability of the Db2 databases.
- Implement new features of specific components of Db2 databases on the z/OS platform.
- Deliver fixes to customer report problems following APAR process.
- Create unit tests and functional level test cases to make sure the code changes meet the business requirements.
- Automate test cases and add them to regression test buckets.
- Manage defects backlog and APAR backlog effectively to meet the target dates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including build and infrastructure team, system test team and performance test team to ensure high quality delivery.
- Provide documentation and training to the organization as needed.
IBM India Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|HDB Financial Services