IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Hiring:-
IBM Kyndryl is hiring candidates for the role of Customer Service Representative – Service Desk Delivery Level 1 for the Gurgaon, India location. The complete details about IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- IBM Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Job Position:- Customer Service Representative – Service Desk Delivery Level 1
Job Locations:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full-time
Job ID:- 636181BR
Required Education:- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Candidate should have 0 to 2 Years of experience.
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible Freshers are also considered.
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results.
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:-
- Basic experience in Technical Support Level 1.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Advises and guides the client regarding the use of a broad range of products, offerings, and services.
- Following a standard call flow and problem handing processes (scripted or not scripted), they verify entitlement, perform problem determination, resolve, and close the problem, or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support.
- Using technical resources and tools, they support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements.
- They utilize their product, technology, industry and/or services skills to identify problems which may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations, or performance.
- They guide the client, advising on potential resolutions and their implementation, and play a key role in overall client satisfaction.
- Working In Night shifts.
IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Technip Energies||Click here|
|Bosch Global Software||Click here|