IBM Off Campus Recruitment:-
IBM is hiring candidates for the role of Intern/ Project Trainee for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about IBM Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- IBM India Private Limited
Job Position:- Intern/ Project Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Internship – Full-Time
Req ID:- 614116BR
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Work on research and analysis
- Define and document customer journeys
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Good to have : completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
- A quick starter who works with minimal direction, should have exceptional consulting skills and analytical abilities for understanding customer journey.
- You may need to study digital priorities for a potential client.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
- SOP for deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud
- SOP for APIs generation and management
IBM Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Analog Devices||Click here|