International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. IBM has been present in India since 1951.
Since inception, IBM India has expanded its operations with regional headquarters in Bangalore and offices across 20 cities. … As a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company, innovation is at the core of the IBM company strategy.
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Position:-Software Engineer
Experience Required:– 0 to 4 Years
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Authority in C and C++ programming skills.
- Proven Experience in operating systems internals and systems programming.
- Ability to learn quickly and explore new technical areas independently.
- Validated Experience in Java programming and JVM/virtual-machine internals.
- Experience working with Git, Jenkins, maven and other open-source tools, also debugging tools such as gdb.
- Experience and knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and other Cloud-related technologies.
- 0-4 years’ work experience.
Preferred Education:– Master’s Degree
• Participate in the design of Cloud optimization features for the next generation of language runtimes such as the Java Virtual Machine
• Implement the planned runtime features in Open-source communities, and gain eminence as an Open-Source Developer
• Write unit/functional tests/microbenchmarks, and participate in performance analysis and engineering to ensure quality of features developed.
• Debug, problem-solve and fix bugs in existing features.
• Opportunity to evolve into a developer and customer advocate, and present high-quality original papers/presentations at renowned Conferences
• Unlimited scope for innovation – opportunities to think out of the box and generate patents that predict the future of technology.
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion