International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. IBM has been present in India since 1951.
Since inception, IBM India has expanded its operations with regional headquarters in Bangalore and offices across 20 cities. … As a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company, innovation is at the core of the IBM company strategy.
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Position:- Technical Support Associate
Location:- Across India
Required Education:- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Proven knowledge to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:-
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- See opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in rotation shifts.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion