International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. IBM has been present in India since 1951. Since inception, IBM India has expanded its operations with regional headquarters in Bangalore and offices across 20 cities. … As a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company, innovation is at the core of the IBM company strategy.
Download Our Android App For Regular Updates
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Positions:- Security Analyst , System Support Representative
Job Title :- Security Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities :-
As a Security Analyst, you will
Monitor security events and incidents
Investigate security issues
Perform threat hunting
Configure and Monitor alerts from various security tools.
Prepare use cases, policies and implement.
Be responsible for executing consulting engagements in the areas of Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Incident and Event Management
Review the client contractual requirements
Proactively and dedicatedly identify project risks, security incident and report to the concerned teams.
Support incident investigation and event analysis
Evaluate the current level of compliance to security framework
You shall be required to display Security Governance, Risk and Compliance, IT Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Basic security concepts, Security network concepts, Information Security policy and procedure creation, IT Audit In addition to the above you should also posses:
Good (written and verbal) English communication skills
Familiarity with one or more project management methodologies
Work Location :- Pan India
Eligibility Criteria:- Students who have studied Cyber security/ Data Security/ Network Security or similar subjects as a separate course or as a subject in BE/B.Tech only are eligible to apply for this post.
ACAT Online Test
WSI Online Test
Group Discussion (if required)
Compensation :-salary 3.6 lakhs per annum.
Job Title :- System Support Representative
Roles and Responsibilities :-
• • This Role Is an Individual Contributor Responsible for On-Site Installation
• • Maintenance and Repair of IBM and Multi-Vendor Systems and Components, Including Hardware, Networking Products, Software and Operating Systems.
• • They are the Primary Technical Interface to Customers for the Coordination of Hardware and/or Software Support and Delivery of Technical Services as Required by the Customer.
• • They are Accountable to Ensure A High Level of Customer Satisfaction With Service Delivery, Technical Support and Operational Services for the Customer Account.
Work Location :-Pan India
• • Course Completion Year: 2018/ 2019. No back logs
• • 3 years full time Diploma / BCA POSITION-2
• • Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electrical /Information Technology / Computer Science / Information technology
• • 65% across X/ XII/ Diploma.
Selection Process :-
• • Initial Screening
• • Quantitative Ability (Online Assessment)
• • Psychometric Test (Online Assessment)
• • Group Discussion/ Communication round (optional)
• • Personal Interview
Compensation : 3.25 LAKH PER annum
Last date for Registration is 15/08/2019
Interview Date 17/08/2019
For More Information :- Click Here
For Registration Link:- Click Here