IDFC FIRST Bank Recruitment Drive:-
IDFC FIRST Bank is hiring candidates for the role of Data Engineer for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about IDFC FIRST Bank Recruitment Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- IDFC FIRST Bank
Job Position:- Data Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Function:- Information Technology
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Identification:- 42968
Job Posting Date:- 25th February 2022, 02:06 PM
Educational Qualifications:- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/IIII Institute
Experience:- 0-3 years
The desired candidate must have experience with:-
- Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, RDBMS, Redshift, Teradata, Cloud data management, ETL
- Knowledge in Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Governance, Data Security, Metadata Management, MDM, Data Archival and Data Migration strategies using appropriate tools
- Preferable hands-on experience of implementing scalable data platforms dealing with streaming and static data for large and complex organizations.
- Good knowledge of data model design techniques including OLTP and Dimensional Modelling
- Own and organize clean data using models for so that data may be available for various banking requirements and resolving critical business-challenges; given the data from various sources that the bank receives to make sense of it; and to maintain a seamless data lake.
- Drive execution of technical and architectural decisions made by data leads and ensure deployment of right practices. Populate data platforms, build ETL pipelines and diagnosis of existing architecture from a data engineering perspective.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Design effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating business operations, applications, and programming.
- Ensure database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations, including regulatory aspects.
- Install information systems to guarantee bank wide functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and reports for senior stakeholders.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Create methods for compliance of data architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Proactive data lake solutions foreseeing further business challenges.
Apply Before:- 05th March 2022, 02:06 PM
IDFC FIRST Bank Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs