IDinsight Mega Recruitment 2020:-
IDinsight hiring for the role of JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST . Due to the COVID-19 crisis, Company team is currently “working from home” globally. As such, successful candidates would be expected to work from home until it is possible to safely and responsibly work from an IDinsight office.
|Join Our Telegram Group(8000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- IDinsight
Company Website:- www.idinsight.org
Job Position:- JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST
Job Location:- currently work from home
Salary :- As per the Industry Standards
Experience :- 0 to 4 years of relevant experience
Compensation is commensurate with relevant experience and background, and competitive within the social sector. Please note, as a non-profit, company unable to provide compensation similar to leading technology firms.
The start date of this position is flexible, although there is the potential to start almost immediately. company expect a minimum one-year commitment, with regular professional development conversations and potential for a long-term career at IDinsight.
Required Technical Qualifications:-
- Proficiency working in Python is required. Please do not apply if you are not proficient in standard data science packages in Python (numpy, pandas, scikit learn, etc.). The application will ask you specific questions on your Python abilities.
- Proficiency in understanding and coding standard supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms and components of the data science pipeline – data cleaning, feature selection, cross-validation, parameter tuning, etc.
- Sound foundations in statistics and probability.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- B.S./B.S.E. degree in Applied Math, Data Science, Computer Science, Physics, or Similar Technical Field
Other required qualifications:–
- Proven ability to work alone and with teams in a dynamic, multicultural environment.
- Passion for improving lives through evidence-informed policy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. Fluency in languages spoken in countries where IDinsight works is a plus.
- Strong values aligned with IDinsight’s stated values.
- Ability and interest in sharing knowledge, mentoring others, presenting work and reviewing the work of others.
- Deeply passionate about global development and improving lives in disadvantaged populations
- Open-minded self-starter who will thrive while tackling new, unusual and unpredictable challenges
The most competitive applicants will also have experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience living and working in developing country settings.
- Experience working on optimization and unsupervised learning problem.
- Experience working with SQL, custom APIs and AWS products like RDS, EC2, and Lambda.
- Experience working with GIS software such as QGIS.
- Experience working with satellite imagery / remote sensing data.
About the Role:-
We are seeking candidates with a strong background in Python and core data science skills and a passion for building solutions to difficult social problems. Most importantly, successful candidates should possess the ability to work independently to solve complex challenges related, both human and technological.
As a junior data scientist, the day-to-day work may include:
- Working with clients to understand their needs: Understanding their current processes and pain points and identifying which of these can be framed as a tractable data science problem.
- Wrangling/cleaning government or client data: from extracting data from SQL databases and making api calls to scraping websites and cleaning survey data.
- Designing, testing, improving various algorithms: From OOTB scikit-learn algorithms to bespoke ones.
- Synthesising, visualizing, and communicating results: Dashboards, plots, interactive viz, presentations and reports
- Working with other team members to test and deploy these solutions.
This position is located in one of IDinsight’s existing offices, with possibility of extensive travel dependent on project needs. The most likely offices for this position are New Delhi, India; Dakar, Senegal; Nairobi, Kenya; or Lusaka, Zambia. Preference will be given to those with pre-existing work authorization in these countries; however, IDinsight will seek work permits where possible for exceptional candidates.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, company team currently “working from home” globally. As such, successful candidates would be expected to work from home until it is possible to safely and responsibly work from an IDinsight office.
Applications should include three references, including email, phone, and title. Briefly state in what capacity you worked with each reference.
IDinsight Mega Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. You will be asked to fill in information (including research topics, relevant coursework, and geographic preferences and submit relevant documents (resume, brief cover letter, and writing sample). More information can be found online at IDinsight Careers. Any questions should be directed to careers@IDinsight.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. IDinsight is an equal opportunity employer.
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(8000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs