Indigo Airlines Recruitment Drive:-
Indigo Airlines is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Technician for the Across India location. The complete details about Indigo Airlines Recruitment Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Indigo Airlines
Job Position:- Associate Technician
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 26199
Job Type:- Full-time
Job Posted date:- January 27th, 2023
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
- AME Diploma (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
- AME completion certificate is mandatory
- Passport (Issue date 2018 & above)
- Minimum 60% aggregates in 10th, 12th and AME
- Good communication skills
Experience (Paid) Requirement: Not required, freshers can apply.
IT skills:- MS Office, excel, Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS
Behavioral Competencies:- Collaborative approach, Good Interpersonal skills
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:-
Indigo Airlines is looking for Immediate Joiners only who have valid passport (with issue date 2019 & above)
- To maintain discipline and clear environment at work place.
- Depending on core skill capability, allotment can be on Aircraft at Base or BMD (Overhaul Shops, NDT, Paint, Composite Shop, Engine Mount Shop, QEC etc.) at Delhi Base
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- To observe and understand the Tasks / Inspections that are being done by Technicians and Inspections being carried out by AMEs.
- Familiarisation with various activities C/O in Hangar during Aircraft maintenance. and understand the work content.
- To be familiar with the various parts and components and their access to the aircraft.
- To be familiar with the Overhaul Shops like Battery, Paint, NDT etc. if posted to such overhaul shops.
- To be able to carry out inspection / repair/ testing / modifications on aircraft systems / components within the given TAT.
- To learn to use the various Tools / Equipment / Ground Equipment being used for Aircraft Maintenance work.
- To learn to complete the schedule tasks on the aircraft in time so that Technical Regularity is maintained at 99.9 %
- Understand Maintenance Documentation Forms and Reporting systems
- Develop Adherence to SOPs, Safety Procedures, Pit Stop Process and be versed with GIC / QAN / Regulatory Manuals etc.
- Open to work in rotational shift or any shift timings as required.
- Any other assignments as given by Reporting Manager.
Indigo Airlines Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|S&P Global||Click here|
|Sasken Technologies||Click here|