Indigo Airlines Recruitment Drive:-
Indigo Airlines is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Technician for the Across India location. The complete details about Indigo Airlines Recruitment Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Indigo Airlines
Job Position:- Associate Technician
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 26199
Job Type:- Full-time
Job Posted date:- January 27th, 2023
- AME Diploma (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
- AME completion certificate is mandatory
- Passport (Issue date 2018 & above)
- Minimum 60% aggregates in 10th, 12th and AME
- Good communication skills
Experience (Paid) Requirement: Not required, freshers can apply.
IT skills:- MS Office, excel, Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS
Behavioral Competencies:- Collaborative approach, Good Interpersonal skills
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:-
Indigo Airlines is looking for Immediate Joiners only who have valid passport (with issue date 2019 & above)
- To maintain discipline and clear environment at work place.
- Depending on core skill capability, allotment can be on Aircraft at Base or BMD (Overhaul Shops, NDT, Paint, Composite Shop, Engine Mount Shop, QEC etc.) at Delhi Base
- To observe and understand the Tasks / Inspections that are being done by Technicians and Inspections being carried out by AMEs.
- Familiarisation with various activities C/O in Hangar during Aircraft maintenance. and understand the work content.
- To be familiar with the various parts and components and their access to the aircraft.
- To be familiar with the Overhaul Shops like Battery, Paint, NDT etc. if posted to such overhaul shops.
- To be able to carry out inspection / repair/ testing / modifications on aircraft systems / components within the given TAT.
- To learn to use the various Tools / Equipment / Ground Equipment being used for Aircraft Maintenance work.
- To learn to complete the schedule tasks on the aircraft in time so that Technical Regularity is maintained at 99.9 %
- Understand Maintenance Documentation Forms and Reporting systems
- Develop Adherence to SOPs, Safety Procedures, Pit Stop Process and be versed with GIC / QAN / Regulatory Manuals etc.
- Open to work in rotational shift or any shift timings as required.
- Any other assignments as given by Reporting Manager.
Indigo Airlines Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|S&P Global||Click here|
|Sasken Technologies||Click here|