Infrrd Off Campus Recruitment:-
Infrrd is hiring candidates for the role of Product Content Writer – Trainee for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Hybrid) location. The complete details about Infrrd Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Infrrd
Job Position:- Product Content Writer – Trainee
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Hybrid)
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- 0-1 years of content writing experience, technology is preferred. Curiosity for technology is a must.
- Excellent writing, editing, impeccable English grammar command, verbal communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and be flexible while meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills and knowledge of technical writing best practices.
- Experience in writing for technology, content strategy is a plus.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- You will build and maintain external facing documentation for all Infrrd’s platforms, including long and short-form blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, presentations, sales collateral, video and podcast scripts, and more, to be distributed across multiple marketing channels.
- Write copy for creative product campaigns to drive curiosity about Infrrd platform’s features and capabilities
- Research, write, maintain, and improve documentation with relevant content, graphics, and examples.
- Gain a deep understanding of Infrrd’s technology, platform, and offerings to be able to translate complex information into simple yet comprehensive and engaging content.
- Work with the Product Team, Sales Team, Product Engineering Team, and Customers to identify and close gaps in documentation and design necessary collaterals in a way that best explains a given concept.
- Gather information and inputs from external sources – subject-matter experts, industry professionals, etc. in relevant fields to help with content creation.
- Work with minimal direction towards predetermined goals, and be able to quickly become familiar with the latest technology like AI/ML, Automation, Document Processing, and OCR
- Participate in our learning community, recognize trends and topics of interest, and build content that meets the needs of our customers.
- Propose, coordinate and execute process improvements in the existing content development process.
Infrrd Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-Campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Canopas Software||Click here|