Innovaccer’s HackerCamp’22 powered by Microsoft – Students & Freshers Track | Cash prize Upto INR 3 Lakhs | Salaries Upto 15 LPA :-
All that you need to know about Students & Freshers Track – Innovaccer’s HackerCamp’22 powered by Microsoft
- HackerCamp is Innovaccer’s annual event to establish a coding culture and reward innovation. It brings together programmers, inventors, and entrepreneurs to build innovative solutions that solve real-world problems. Since its inception in 2017, Innovaccer’s HackerCamp has provided a way for the industry’s brightest minds to bring their ideas to life.
- HackerCamp’22 is going to be bigger and better than ever before! We’re welcoming coders and programmers from all over India to compete against each other and build solutions that will improve healthcare. Do you have what it takes to solve the healthcare industry’s biggest challenges?
Theme:- The theme for HackerCamp’22 is “Bridging the Virtual Trio: Health, Work, and Life.” The future of healthcare will be driven by technology—but there will still be challenges. We need groundbreaking solutions that can tackle problems associated with our health, work, and life. Contemplate what we can expect from the future and develop solutions that will accelerate the transformation to a better tomorrow.
- Virtual Reality
- Argumented Reality
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Inteligence
- Big Data and Analytics
Eligibility Criteria:- Innovaccer’s HackerCamp’22 is open to all Engineering students pursuing B.Tech, M.Tech and Integrated Dual Degree across branches. Candidates with less than 2 years of experience can also register.
- Interested candidates have to register individually.
- The participating students can be from any specialization/ domain.
- No project or submission is to be built on top of their existing project, and participants should not have worked on it previously in part or as a whole.
- If it is discovered that a participant is found to have acted contrary to any rule, then (in the sole and absolute discretion of the organizers) he/she (if applicable) may be disqualified from the event and corresponding submissions may be subjected to disqualification.
Online Assessment – MCQs:
- Once they have registered for the challenge, eligible participants will undergo an MCQ challenge. Participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage based on their test scores.
- Questions will be based on topics like C, Data Structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Object Oriented Programming, along with other computer science fundamentals.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the MCQ challenge.
- You have to answer 30 questions in 30 minutes.
- You can take the test anytime within the given Quiz Window.
- Shortlisted candidates will be working on the Prototype of their proposed solution and will be required to submit the same by Tuesday, 12th April 2022 before 11:59 PM
- Naming Convention: Your Name_Organisation Name
- National Finalists will compete on the day of the Finale to bag the ultimate Winner’s title.
- They will be given an opportunity to present their solutions to the eminent jury panel of Innovaccer.
- National Winner will be awarded INR 2 Lakhs cash prize.
- National Runner-Up will be awarded INR 1 Lakhs cash prize.
- Top 75 candidates stand a chance to win interview opportunities and exciting goodies from Innovaccer!
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered PPIs for SDE I roles with packages up to 15 LPA.
Innovaccer’s HackerCamp’22 powered by Microsoft – Students & Freshers Track Registration Process:-
Apply In Below Link