InnoWave Off Campus Drive:-
InnoWave is hiring candidates for the role of DevOps Engineer (Fresher) for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about InnoWave Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- InnoWave
Job Position:- DevOps Engineer (Fresher)
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Work Type:- Full-Time
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any similar degree
- Sound knowledge of Java & Java Microservices
- Sound knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Sound knowledge of cloud solutions (AWS)
- Knowledge in Linux CLI, Shell/Bash Scripting
- Knowledge in Networking (configuring VPCs, Virtual Networks, Subnets)
- Knowledge in Databases (SQL, No-SQL) and GIT (GitLab)
- Excellent capacity to work both integrated in a team and autonomously.
- Good communication skills
- Oriented to results and with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change.
- Developed sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements.
- Fluent in English – written and spoken (mandatory)
Roles & Responsibilities:-
InnoWave is looking for Freshers for DevOps profile to work with developers and other stakeholders to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes of a project in a telecommunications client, based in Belgium.
- Monitor, alerting, logging, and networking.
- Document different policies and procedures
- Deploy and release product updates/features, identify production issues and implement integrations that meet customer needs.
- Maintain and improve existing build and deployment processes.
- Incident Management with strict SLAs
- Troubleshoot and solve infrastructure/production issues.
- Develop scripts to automate workflows.
- Enforce and maintain best practices for the security, stability, and reliability of applications.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify/implement the best software development practices.
InnoWave Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs