Intel, in full Intel Corporation, American manufacturer of semiconductor computer circuits. It is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. The company’s name comes from “integrated electronics.” In 1968 Noyce and Moore left Fairchild Semiconductor to start their own company.
Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd. manufactures computer peripheral equipments. TheCompany offers processors, chipsets, motherboards, cable modems, microcontrollers, mobile communications, server systems, RAID, solid state drives and other related products. Intel Technology distributes its products worldwide.
Company Name:- Intel India Pvt Ltd
Company Website:- www.intel.in
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location:- Bangalore, KA IN
B.Tech. / M.Tech. with 0-1yr of experience.
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Determines creative design approaches and parameters.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development.
- Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.