Intel Recruitment Drive 2020:-
Intel hiring candidates must be pursuing a Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or a related field for the role of Graduate Intern Technical in Bangalore location.
The complete details about Intel Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- Intel India Pvt Ltd
Company Website:- www.intel.in
Job Position:- Graduate Intern Technical
Location :- Bangalore
Qualifications :- Candidate must be pursuing a Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Proficient in C/C++, Python, Linux and knowledge of system software
- Coursework in probability and statistics
- At least 6+ months of work or educational experience in machine learning and computer vision
- Understanding of DL frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.
- Familiar with video processing and compression
- The Anticipatory Computing Lab (ACL) in Intel Labs conducts exciting research in a sense, sense-making, and understanding through Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and Probabilistic Computing using multiple modalities(vision, audio, etc.).
- Intel is seeking a graduate research intern for a year-long internship.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with a great team of researchers on visual scene understanding problems using machine learning and probabilistic methods.
Intel Recruitment Drive 2020 Apply Link :- Click Here (apply before the link expires)
Join Our Telegram Channel(3600+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives