Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment:-
Intercontinental Exchange is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Associate, Market Data Operations for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Intercontinental Exchange
Job Position:- Trainee Associate, Market Data Operations
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Identification:- 21008729
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Posted date:- 31st July 2023, 10:04 PM
Knowledge and Experience:-
- Advanced experience in MS Excel which includes Pivot Tables, V-lookup, Index and Concatenate etc.
- Excellent communication skills. Position must communicate clearly, respectfully, and effectively with many different types of people and departments across the firm.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
The Trainee Associate is responsible for producing timely and accurate reporting of usage to various Third Party Market Data Suppliers; ensuring that the corresponding invoices received are processed both timely and efficiently to ensure prompt payment to the various Third Party Market Data Suppliers; and assisting in the preparation and maintenance of usage analytics, expense trends and other meaningful data aggregation that can aid in various decision making processes throughout the business.
- Oversight of, and participation in, the preparation and distribution of consistent comprehensive usage reporting of ICE Data Services’ client base to various Third-Party Market Data Suppliers on a monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual basis
- Management of client approvals as it relates to adhering to 3rd party policies and procedures.
- Validation of invoices via reconciliation processes against both usage reporting and contractual obligations
- Collaboration with Market Data Services and other internal stakeholders to streamline payment processes with the goal of reducing payment cycles and maintaining go-forward efficiencies while monitoring areas for continuous improvement.
- Preparation and maintenance of consistent usage analytics based on various usage reports. E.g.: Variance Reports and Trend Analyses
- Monitoring of various trends for abnormalities, inconsistencies and fluctuations that may require additional research/investigation.
- Liaise with Third Party Market Data Suppliers and other internal stakeholders to resolve queries regarding usage reporting and/or billing.
- Management of special projects and tasks as assigned.
Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Goldman Sachs||Click here|
|GMR Group||Click here|