Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment:-
Intercontinental Exchange is hiring candidates for the role of Data Researcher I for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->
|Click Here To Join
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->
|Upload Your Resume
Company Name:- Intercontinental Exchange
Job Position:- Data Researcher I
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Identification:- 21006568
Job Category:- Operations – Full time
Job Posting Date:- 19th October 2022, 01:36 PM
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- MBA in Finance, Economics. M.Sc. in Environmental Science. Strictly freshers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of varied information into specific takeaways
- Willingness to work in 24/7 environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Learn, interpret, collate and transform reference data information for simple structures/events/documents in either the primary market or the secondary market (but not both) provided in a variety legal and financial documents, third party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class with oversight from senior members of the team.
- Undergo comprehensive training program in both class-room or on-the job training in understanding various process of information flow from external to ICE reference data teams, thus reading the documents and profiling the data into ICE system of records.
- Execute on-the job training in procuring required documents and/or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches and by conducting direct outreach to issuers, underwriters, fiduciary agents and bond counsel.
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify and help to resolve data quality issues and/or work-flow inefficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity.
Job Schedule:- This role offers work-from-home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.
Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs