Invesco Off Campus Hiring:-
Invesco is hiring candidates for the role of Business Trainee for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Invesco Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Invesco
Job Position:- Business Trainee
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 32259
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
FORMAL EDUCATION:- (Minimum requirement to perform job duties)
MBA with finance as the major specialization. Additionally, people with Computer Science background like B.Tech. Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) will be given preference.
- 0-3 years of work experience in Financial Industry (including Banking, Asset Management, Investment Banking and Insurance) in any capacity or in technology role.
- Knowledge of financial products and / or programming language(s) will be added advantage.
SKILLS/OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:-
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently as well as a team
- Effective computer skills
- Proficiency on MS Office suite of applications
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Flexible to work in US market hours
Get associated with Global Investment Compliance Function at Invesco – Learn and develop skills for Rule Coding & Testing, Batch Monitoring and Reporting.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- Rule coding and testing in Order Management System (OMS).
- Support Compliance related projects for bulk rule coding and rule testing, as required
- Learn and practice daily monitoring of investment restrictions and guidelines.
- During normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potential breach due to trading activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with relevant governance processes.
- Help in preparing documentation to support reviews conducted and to substantiate and demonstrate adequate processes / controls to meet regulatory requirements.
- Interact with members of the global compliance team to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing and related controls
- Assist in addressing day to day compliance issues related to trading strategies and application of technology related controls created and applied within the process
- Collaborate with global teams, as required
- Effectively find solutions to compliance issues as they arise
- Respond to basic and intermediate questions/queries from other teams independently and report to managers for any escalation
- Identify and execute automations and/or work arounds to enhance controls and bring efficiencies in the process
- Present learnings to Compliance team from time to time
Invesco Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|ICICI Life Insurance||Click here|
|Tata Power||Click here|
|Bentley Systems||Click here|