Invesco Off Campus Recruitment:-
Invesco is hiring candidates for the role of Business Trainee for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Invesco Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Invesco
Job Position:- Business Trainee
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 32259
Qualifications & Experience Required:-
- MBA with finance as the major specialization. Additionally, people with Computer Science background like B.Tech. Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) will be given preference.
- 0-3 years of work experience in Financial Industry (including Banking, Asset Management, Investment Banking and Insurance) in any capacity or in technology role.
- Knowledge of financial products and / or programming language(s) will be added advantage.
Skills & Personal Attributes Required:-
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently as well as a team
- Effective computer skills
- Proficiency on MS Office suite of applications
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Flexible to work in US market hours
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
Get associated with Global Investment Compliance Function at Invesco – Learn and develop skills for Rule Coding & Testing, Batch Monitoring and Reporting.
- Rule coding and testing in Order Management System (OMS).
- Support Compliance related projects for bulk rule coding and rule testing, as required
- Learn and practice daily monitoring of investment restrictions and guidelines.
- During normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potential breach due to trading activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with relevant governance processes.
- Help in preparing documentation to support reviews conducted and to substantiate and demonstrate adequate processes / controls to meet regulatory requirements.
- Interact with members of the global compliance team to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing and related controls
- Assist in addressing day to day compliance issues related to trading strategies and application of technology related controls created and applied within the process
- Collaborate with global teams, as required
- Effectively find solutions to compliance issues as they arise
- Respond to basic and intermediate questions/queries from other teams independently and report to managers for any escalation
- Identify and execute automations and/or work arounds to enhance controls and bring efficiencies in the process
- Present learnings to Compliance team from time to time
Invesco Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|AXA Group||Click here|
|HARMAN International||Click here|