IQVIA Recruitment Drive:-
IQVIA is hiring candidates for the role of Safety Associate Trainee for the Kochi, India location. The complete details about IQVIA Recruitment Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- IQVIA
Job Position:- Safety Associate Trainee
Job Location:- Kochi, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- R1338985
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- High School Diploma or equivalent Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences
- An Individual with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences graduation.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Safety service lines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ensure quality of deliverables according to the agreed terms.
- Demonstration of IQVIA core values while doing daily tasks – Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
- Flexibility to operate in shifts.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:-
- To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information
- determining initial/update status of incoming events
- database entry
- coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities.
- Assuming other workflow responsibilities for the assigned project as directed by Operations team member or Manager.
- Ensure to meet the expected productivity and quality standards
- Ability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member/ mentor.
- Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
IQVIA Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Zodiac HR Consultants||Click here|