iSolve Technologies Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
iSolve Technologies hiring candidates for the role of Transition Analyst Trainee for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about iSolve Technologies Off Campus Hiring 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- iSolve Technologies
Job Position:- Transition Analyst Trainee
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Id:- TAT0921C
Job Posted Date:- 04th September 2021
- Qualification: Any PG/UG with the above-mentioned expertise.
- Experience: Fresher
- Immediate Joiner.
- Knowledge in UML, Adobe XD, MS Project.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication: oral, written and good presentation skills.
- As a Transition Analyst you are responsible for understanding business requirements and help in smooth execution and implementation of projects. Understanding complex business problems and structuring them will be your key skill requirement.
- Transition Analyst at iSolve are customer-facing executives that will be a single point of contact for the assigned customer projects at both the customer and iSolve.
- They will start with scoping (to evaluate), requirement gathering and assist iSolve’s sales and tech teams from expectation setting to achieving project goals.
- BAs are often super-enthusiastic, energetic and possess multi-tasking and multi-specialty skills within their domains. In this role you will learn about customers and their expectations.
- Identify problems related to workflow and implementation (putting into effect) and rectify the same by coordinating with respective internal teams.
- Communicate with teams daily to ensure project completion on time.
- Highlight and bring out the benefits of iSolve’s transformation processes to the customer and ensure seamless delivery and output.
- Understanding of web and mobile application projects.
- Knowledge of flowcharts and diagrams.
- Work closely with the developers and quality analysts to translate the functional requirements into technical tasks and arrive at a development and testing estimates.
- Develop a deeper functional understanding of the complete platform and act as a liaison between the product/business teams and the technology team.
Important Note:- Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
HR Contact Details:-
Contact: +91 8939832425
iSolve Technologies Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs