Jio Platforms Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Jio Platforms hiring candidates for the role of Trainee for the Across India location. The complete details about Jio Platforms Off Campus Drive 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Jio Platforms Limited (Reliance Group)
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- 3.5 Lacs p.a
Eligible Batch:- 2021 Batch
Drive Starts from:- 6th July 2021
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
Eligible Branches:- BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/EnTC)
- First class in 10th, 12th/Diploma and Engineering (10th & 12th / Diploma – min aggregate – 60%, BE – min 6.75 cgpa).
- No year drops during Engineering or current backlogs.
Eligible Batch:- 2021 Batch (Current Final Year) students those who will pass out in July/August 2021.
- Selected candidates will work in Development/Testing/Operations for Jio Software products and services and will get a chance to learn the latest technologies like AI/ML/Data Science/Full stack development, etc.
- All the eligible and interested students as per the mentioned criteria are requested to submit the details and apply below
Round 1 : Company will shortlist the eligible candidates, and connect with them to collect their CVs & plan the first round of the process i.e. L0 Technical Interview Round between (06th – 08th July 2021). Direct communication mails will be sent to candidates with all the details
Round 2 : Candidates who will be shortlisted from L0 Technical Interview Round, will appear for the Second Round i.e. Online Test on 09th July 2021.
Round 3 : Similarly, shortlisted candidates from Online Test will appear for further rounds L1 Technical Interview & then L2 Final Interview based on their performance in each round between (10th – 12th July 2021).
Note :- The timelines might extend by a day or two depending upon the count of candidates.
- Company HR will shortlist the students out of Total registered students and a technical interview link (1st Round) will be sent by the company to the shortlisted students only. The college will not be responsible for shortlisting the students.
- No queries about the same will be entertained. If the candidate does not receive the mail till the last date, it will indicate that company has not shortlisted the candidate.
- Non-shortlisted candidates should not contact anybody. It will be completely the company’s decision to shortlist the students depending upon the Accreditation or Rankings of the college and other criteria also (the Company has not revealed all the details and want to reserve the right solely to shortlist the candidates). But please do not call for the same.
- This drive is only and only for 2021 batch (Current final year) students, those who will pass out in July/August 2021. If an earlier pass-out student registers for the drive then he/she will be debarred from further off-campus recruitment drives of PCET, Pune even though eligible.
Jio Platforms Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs