JLL Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
JLL hiring candidates for the role of Digital Marketing Analyst for the Gurugram, HR, India location. The complete details about JLL Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- JLL
Job Position:– Digital Marketing Analyst
Job Locations:- Gurugram, HR, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- REQ152592
Job Posted Date:- 28th June 2021
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
Educational Qualification:- Graduate or post graduate (with PR, Advertising, Digital, English Honours, communication will be advantage)
Stellar Communication Skills:-
- The role requires constant to and fro with international stakeholders thus strong verbal and written communication skills are non-negotiable in this role.
Microsoft Suite Expertise:-
- This role would entail multiple tasks that would need you to be proficient at basic Microsoft software such as word, excel, and PowerPoint.
Stake holder Management:-
- Excellent communication skills a must and familiarity with MS Teams a plus
- Provides management with workflow recommendations and assists with troubleshooting performances/standards issues.
Time and Team Management:-
- You will be working across tasks with a host of different teams, an experience with driving multiple tasks across time zones at the same time while ensuring all best practices are applied – you should be able to plan your time, bandwidth and tasks efficiently and effectively.
Job Description(What this job involves):-
- JLL is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to support our email marketing endeavors (Eloqua) and the ongoing growth and success of the JLL business. The Digital Marketing Analyst will support the digital team to deliver important email marketing campaigns, governance, and work across marketing teams across different regions.
- A successful candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in email marketing and breadth of transferable skills. The candidate should be a quick learner and excited about developing their digital career in an international real estate company with
- A good eye for detail
- Process driven
- Thrive on meeting tight deadlines
- Previous experience working in Email Marketing platforms – Eloqua preferred
- Experience working with international teams
- Business standard English (written and spoken) a must
- Good written and verbal communication
- Prior digital marketing experience would be a bonus but fresher with great written and verbal communication, eager to pursue a digital marketing career is welcome
- Being a multitasker
- Being an efficient and productive resource that is able to manage multiple functions across timelines and well aware of overall understanding of project management especially related to various digital functions such as Social Media, Eloqua, Website Analytics and more.
- Participates in project teams’ planning, scheduling, and work delivery, including completion of timelines and cost estimates.
- Should be able to work on strict turnaround times, have a problem-solving approach, is sharp, and aware of the new innovations/ services in the industry.
- Thinking digital
- JLL can offer you an exciting role where you can use your passion for digital marketing. You would be working with different digital teams helping them to manage their workflows and tasks
Getting hands on at operations
- Adept at marketing automation, Eloqua preferred but exposure to Salesforce / Marketo relevant as well.
- Uploading email marketing lists to the Eloqua platform and ensuring best practices and GDPR compliance are adhered to
- Develop expert knowledge of the Eloqua marketing automation platform
- Building optimized email campaigns and ensuring best practice is followed
- Creating marketing automation workflows for campaigns, events, and triggered scenarios using Eloqua
- Produce performance report for email communications, providing analysis and recommendations
- Experience in receiving and delivering work via project and workflow management tools
- Will enforce and uphold JLL design guidelines. Should know Photoshop to be able to assist with design requirements along with HTML.
- Assist in all digital marketing efforts, including designing dynamic emails and creating assets for websites, using Eloqua, a marketing automation tool.
- Have an “always testing” attitude towards our online assets as you help us pursue increased conversion optimization
- Design and development (HTML/CSS/XHTML, Java, etc.) emails, landing pages, and other digital assets
- Create a differentiated customer experience through digital design.
JLL Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs