JLL Recruitment Drive 2020:-
JLL hiring candidates for the role of Digital Marketing Analyst ,for Gurugram location . The complete details about JLL Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(8000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– JLL
Job Position:– Digital Marketing Analyst
Location:- Gurugram, HR
Salary :- As Per The Industry Standards
- Graduation: Mandatory, preferably in English
- Post Graduate: Preferred
- 1-3 years of social media experience
- Has worked on leading social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube & G+s
- Ability to think out of the box and has a problem solving approach. A team player who should have the passion for writing with strong written and verbal communication skills. Passionate about digital medium and uses the social media platform actively.
Must be a problem solver, aware of industry trends.
Skills and knowledge:–
- Flawless writing and proofreading skills
- Exposed to digital marketing
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel).
Ideal candidate will be adaptable to new tools as per business requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and flair for new media
- Detail-oriented, organized, with problem solving approach and should be able to manage multiple projects and simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player / Collaborative
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Project / Program management abilities
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Duties & responsibilities:-
The person will be in charge of the social media accounts. He/she will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Designing and execution of social/digital campaigns that help in generating brand awareness, affinity for the brand and meet the desired results.
- Content Planning and Creation for brand across platforms by coordinating with creative team and writing editorial copy.
- Perform channel audits and reporting
- Well versed on social analytics and exposed to social analytics tools.
- Monitoring the campaign closely and taking effective actions after discussing the same with the client.
- Monitoring social media trends and making an effective content plans for coming months and quarter.
- Coordinating with Internal Teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Catering to New Customer requirements as required.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to understand their digital needs and publish content accordingly
- Deliver content timely to the stakeholders/requestors
Team Lead, Digital Marketing
JLL Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(7000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs