Jobs in IBM:-
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. IBM has been present in India since 1951.
Since inception, IBM India has expanded its operations with regional headquarters in Bangalore and offices across 20 cities. … As a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company, innovation is at the core of the IBM company strategy.
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Position:- Technical Support Associate
Location:- Bangalore and Pune
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- 0 to 2 years of experience with good communication skills
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Ability to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Click Here To Learn the Top Courses C Programming, Data Structure, Algorithm and Linux ,Java,Python,Data Sceince,.Net ,Machine Learning ..and many more To Get Your Dream Job in Top Companies
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- See opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Flexibility around working in shifts.
- A Technical Support Representatives at IBM is a front-line position supporting our products and making sure they are at their best for our customers. With over 100 years in technology, IBM has built a strong reputation of quality service and this role ensures we continue to deliver on that promise.
- If you enjoy helping people with technical issue, you’ll love your career at IBM.
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Role and Responsibilities:-
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Jobs in IBM – IBM off campus drive apply link :-
For Bangalore :- Click Here
For Pune:- Click Here
Also apply other offcampus drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|
|Sasken Technologies||click here|
|Amazon walk in||click here|