Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive:-
Johnson Controls is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Johnson Controls
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- WD30181880
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Probation Period:- 12 months
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical
- BE Passing year – 2022
- SSC & HSC and Graduation 55% and above
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Preferred Skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
The primary responsibility for this role is to perform the task assigned by supervisor for Building Automation System global projects. Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor. Attend the training & workshops as assigned and complete al the l assigned assignments on time. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Completing all Design / Application engineering tasks on Building Management System (HVAC).
- Will be involved in Preparation of Project Execution Plan in close coordination with senior team members
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
- Attending meetings and workshops.
Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Western Union||Click here|