JP Morgan Military Transition Program 2021:-
JP Morgan is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about JP Morgan Military Transition Program 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- JPMorgan Chase & Co
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- PRESTIGE TECHNOLOGY PARK, NEAR MARATHAHALLI, SARJAPUR OUTER RING ROAD, VARTHUR HOBLI, Bangalore, IN-KA, 560103, IN
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Software Engineering
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Identification:- 210021305
JPMorgan looking for:-
- JPMorgan looking for our next group of leaders who are focused on results, work well under pressure and can adapt to new environments.
- JPMorgan looking for those with excellent problem-solving and communication skills, who collaborate and work well with a team.
- You should be comfortable talking to anyone in the organization and flexible enough to take on new assignments and learn new terminology.
About the Program:-
- The VETS cohort 3.0 is a 14-week paid Internship program, which provides a platform to pursue your post-military career with a company that aligns with your values – determination, dedication and service.
- You’ll have opportunities to put your skills to work and immediately make a difference in one of our many areas of operations.
- JPMorgan will help you build your product and industry knowledge, make connections across the firm and gain real-world experience that will help you take your career in any direction.
Responsibilities(What You’ll do):-
- You’ll work with your manager and mentor to outline clear goals, accomplish projects and acquire new skills that you can showcase as you look for a full-time role.
- You’ll network with leaders across the organization and determine where your skills will be best applied. JPMorgan is looking for those who can help us maintain our commitment to diversity, innovation and service.
What JPMorgan offer:-
- The breadth of opportunities and amount of support make our post-military program unique. JPMorgan hire veterans of all backgrounds, ranks and experiences for roles across the firm, including finance, operations, technology, analytics, project/scrum manager, information security management, and business management.
- JPMorgan will assign you a buddy who’s been through the program to help you navigate the firm and transition to our company as well as a mentor to help guide your career and make the most of the opportunities available. You’ll work one-on-one with your manager and your mentor to create clear goals and you’ll follow up to make sure you’re achieving them.
- JPMorgan provide formal training opportunities, on-the-job skills development and sessions on softer skills to make sure you’re prepared to take on the next role at the firm. Participants have access to a wide range of online learning tools as well as in-person sessions led by senior leaders and industry experts to improve technical, financial and other skills.
- Program duration:– 3.5 months
- Interviews process :–July and August, 2021
- Program Start Date :–September, 2021
Apply Before:- 30th july 2021, 04:13 PM
JP Morgan Military Transition Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs