JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Hiring:-
JPMorgan Chase is hiring candidates for the role of Quality Assurance Test Engineer- Java for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- JPMorgan Chase & Co
Job Position:- Quality Assurance Test Engineer- Java
Job Locations:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full Time
Job Identification:- 210402226
Posting Date:- 30th march 2023, 04:11 PM
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Java – Strong implementation skills with Core Java, Spring Boot, OOPS concepts and patterns
- CI/CD – Experience working with Maven as a build tool, GIT SCM tool, Jules/Jenkins for build pipeline
- Automation & Testing – Using JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber and Development Tools – IntelliJ/Eclipse
- Proven ability to write automated tests and detailed understanding of common defect and data management tools
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile, and test automation strategies and experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders to develop relationships and achieve common goals
- Test Analysis, Planning, Execution and Reporting. Manage/organizing Test artifacts for each Product testing Iteration
- Experience working in Agile Teams and respond to changes.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Pair Programming – Comfortable with the concept of pairing with other team members to solve problems
- UI – Any level of experience working with UI framework such as Angular, React is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Evaluate Industry standard Automation Framework Tools and align to product functional testing.
- Develop/manage Test Automation Framework and educate broader organization
- Excellent time management and Organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to pay attention to small details
- Understands the Product Functional knowledge and advises team on Functional Impacts
- Helps drive Product Refinement conversations with Product Owner and Team.
- Analyze customer issues and advise on potential incidents. Analyze Industry standard automation tools and adopt per changing product landscape.
Apply Before:- 20th April 2023, 04:11 PM
JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Awign Enterprises||Click here|
|Thomson Reuters||Click here|