Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022 | CTC worth ₹ 21 LPA – 27 LPA :-
All that you need to know about Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022. Juspay is a Payments Exchange connecting merchants, payment providers and banks. With deep focus on delivering seamless payments UX at scale is their trusted partners for all major internet companies in India.
After surpassing 200M SDK installs, building systems handling the highest payments traffic in India of 2000 transactions per second, we are now making the next stride to power end-to-end payments for India.
99.999% Availability | 50M Txns/day | 1-Click Experience
Who is Juspay looking for?
This mind-boggling vision requires nothing less than a magical approach. Juspay is looking for magicians who can leverage FP to cast out magic through their code. Juspay is looking for inventors who can pioneer the next big technological inventions in payments-
- Responsible Creator: Who is ready to take up big responsibilities and endure pain to conquer them?
- Development Artist: Do you see aesthetics in your code?
- FP Seeker: Are you curious about FP or have identified FP as your way?
If you resonate with any of the above, you might just be the right person for the role.
Juspay Think Big with Functional Programming is open to all engineering students pursuing their pre-final and final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022 and 2023) across branches.
Skill Required:- Functional Programming
- Challenge is open to engineering students pursuing their pre-final and final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022 and 2023) across branches.
- The participating students can be from any specialization/ domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the individual.
Online Assessment – MCQs
- Eligible participants, after registering for the challenge, will undergo an MCQ challenge. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the MCQ challenge.
- You have to answer 30 questions in 30 minutes.
- You can take the test anytime within the given Quiz Window.
Online Assessment – Coding Challenge
- Registered participants will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume, etc.
- Shortlisted participants will then take part in a 2-Day Hackathon.
- Details of this round will be shared with shortlisted participants only.
What do you get?
- It is your Day 0 and you will be working on production critical projects and developing proprietary frameworks
- HARD problems that push you to the edge of solutioning
- You’ll unleash your 10x potential in Juspay FP ecosystem
Not believable yet? Let us share a few real success stories at Juspay!
- Our DUI Framework, which is a core part of our SDK, has 140M+ users and 200M+ SDK installs were developed by an Intern
- BHIM, the UPI payment app used by 18.4M+ users was built by a Developer with less than 6 months experience
- The average age of creation (if there exists a metric like that? ;)) << 24 years
Prizes & Rewards:-
- The shortlisted candidates will be hired as full time interns for six months (if possible, can be extended to 8-12 months) and will be converted to full time completely on the basis of their performance (work performance).
- Internship stipend will be INR 40,000 per month.
- Full time offered candidates will be compensated with INR 21-27 lakhs per annum.
Note:- It is for full time internship, no part time internship allowed. Please do not apply if you cannot do full time internship.
Registration Deadline:- 04th March 2022, 11:59 PM IST
Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022 Registration Process:-
Apply In Below Link