Juspay’s vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-click payments on mobile. With Indian consumer behavior combined with regulations, the payments problems are not just hard but very unique in the world, and that’s just the challenge Juspay took head-on. Our payments browser is a first in the world innovation, growing exponentially and processing around 1.5 million transactions per day.
We process payments for top merchants like Flipkart, Amazon, BookMyShow, RedBus, MakeMyTrip, Myntra, Swiggy, Airtel, Vodafone, Yatra, etc. We are extremely technology and product focused and have achieved the traction that’s rare for a 5-year-old startup. Oh, did we mention that Juspay developed BHIM, the UPI app launched by the honorable Prime Minister of India!
Company Name:- Juspay
Job Positions:- Quality Assurance Engineer , Technical Product Analyst – UI/UX
Job Location : Bangalore
Interview Location : Bangalore ( Interview date will be informed )
Salary Offered : 4.5 LPA
Joining Date : Immediate
Position : Quality Assurance Engineer
• Good communication skills and lots of positive attitudes
• Exude much energy in the workplace and contribute positively to our culture
• Good knowledge of software
• QA methodologies, tools, and processes Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
• Good knowledge of SQL and scripting.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Ready to learn new technologies.
• Basic knowledge of fundamentals in any programming language.
• Be part of the product creation process to provide critical feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved by the development team. You must work closely with product & dev team and be a part of the entire software development process.
• Taking end to end responsibilities of STLC (Software Test Life Cycle)
• Maintaining timelines and guidelines of Project
• Must be flexible, prompt and self-motivated.
• Perform detailed analysis of the products and modules to determine coverage required
• Basic knowledge about XML, REST, SOAP Proactively and effectively communicate at all levels, internally and externally.
• Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution. Determine the Root Cause of defects.
Position : Technical Product Analyst – UI/UX
• Owning, converting the design to PrestoDOM working UI code with a tight plan and deadlines
• Identifying common patterns between UI screens and abstracting them to components
• Adhering to strict coding standards to ensure code quality and extensibility
• Testing your code for functionality and UI rendering on multiple devices sizes
• Skill(s) required:
Primary Work Areas
Data Analysis: Monitoring Payment conversion funnels, performing Root Cause Analysis and proposing solutions to improve transaction success rates Coding: Get hands-on in coding
Customer Management: Supporting our customers technically by communicating with different stakeholders
Payment Operations: Post-production monitoring using data, customer research, debugging with PGs/Banks
Product Creation : Understanding the products and proposing and implementing product improvements
Additional Work Areas:
Service Integrations: Integrating new APIs by understanding technical specification docs & communicating with the stakeholders
Quality Assurance: UI/UX, Integration and Functional usability testing In a nutshell, you would be an extension of Product Team where you will be doing Data Analysis, Product Customization, Service Integration, Quality Assurance,and Customer Management all at the same time. Many of these tasks will involve coding using Purescript/Haskell/R.
• Persistent problem solver, get it done attitude
• Ownership of Product delivery
• Attention to detail
• Willingness and curiosity to learn
• Technology Understanding
• Interested in hands on coding/design
Selection Process :–
Round 1: LR/Aptitude Test
Round 2: Group Discussion (Juspay Office)
Round 3: F2F Tech Interview
Round 4: Three hour assignment followed by one interview
|Test Starts at||:||Sat, Sep 21, 10:00 AM, IST|
|Ends at||:||Sun, Sep 22, 10:00 PM, IST|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion