Keysight Technologies Recruitment 2020:-
Keysight Technologies hiring candidates for the role of Software QA Engineer for Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana location . The complete details about Keysight Technologies Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– Keysight Technologies
Company Website :- www.keysight.com
Job Position:– Software QA Engineer
Job Location:- Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana
Salary:- As Per The Industry Standards
Work Experience :- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent in ECE\EEE
- Typically 0-2 years relevant experience for entry to this level
- Good Knowledge of Basic electronics and RF\MW engineering
- Baisc knowledge passive and active microwave components and its design principles
- Good Knowledge on scripting programming languages like Python, Shell will be plus
- Ability to learn new skill
- Strong Logical & analytical abilities
- Self-motivated and self-organized
- Excellent team player, responsive and accountable
- Good written and communication skill
- Knowledge of Agile Software Develoment
- Knowledge on scripting programming languages like Python, Shell
- Passion for continuing education and improving code quality through interaction with the development team.
- Ability to work effectively with EEsof’s globally distributed Product Development, Marketing teams & customers.
Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.Job Function
Job Description :-
- Keysight R&D center at Manesar, Gurgaon need R&D Engineer for EDA Software testing and quality assurance focusing on Power Electronics(PE) technology.
- The Software Engineer in Test will be responsible for testing Keysight PE solutions practicing Agile Software Development Model.
- The engineer will be using a vast array of test techniques, tools and methodologies to do a quality checks on EDA products enablingPE solutions of the Keysight.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Testing and qualifying Keysight PE software solutions and Simulation software’s like ADS.
- Software testing of EEsof EDA tools in terms of Functionality/Usability/Reliability/Performance and Supportability
- Testing using automation execution of test cases and manual testing for product qualification.
- Design flow testing of EEsof EDA tools(focusing on PE)
- Capture defects & design flow breakages in the customer design flow during software development cycle.
- Capture limitations of software in designing PE applications and improvement needed in tool
- Part of Agile Scrum team, focusing on delivering on Sprint task and goals.
- Creating and executing QA Test Plans for new features integrated into the product.
- Generation of automated test cases and test scripts for automated regressions.
- Participate in Early Access/Beta testing program. Interact and Support customer during the program to understand customer issue. Getting customer issue addressed.
- Analyze incoming defects from the customer and converting them to appropriate design flows and test cases.
- Support various customers and quality initiative.
- Practice Speed, Focus, and Accountability at all time
Keysight Technologies Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs